2XU – Account Manager-Online Dealers
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Company:2XU North America LLC
2XU ("Two Times You") is driven by a relentless company mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments. Since the company’s inception in 2005, 2XU has graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes and formed powerful alliances as well as key partnerships across the globe.
2XU is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Sales team in our new office in Santa Monica, CA.
The position reports to the VP of Ecommerce, and will manage the day to day communication with existing online partners, as well as help implement overall Ecommerce strategies.
The ideal candidate is not only passionate about sport and fitness, but is energetic and personable, as well as organized and analytical. Previous experience as either an Account manager or Buyer for Ecommerce company is strongly preferred.
- Responsible for continued sales growth and improved vendor relations with our online Accounts
- Identify products to target for given Accounts
- Seasonal line showings to Accounts introducing new collections
- Provide necessary product assets for Accounts to set up and order new products
- Provide insight for inventory planning and forecasting
- Work closely with Accounts, to ensure 2XU products are well merchandised , positioned and promoted
- Negotiate and activate co-op marketing efforts
- Communicate markdowns, sales periods and promotions
- Monitor Account inventory and sell through
- Manage orders and communicate changes in product, ship dates etc.
- Work with customer service to ensure orders are processed, shipped and communicated per Accounts requirements
- Monitor and Report on MAP pricing and violations
- Monitor and Report on Marketplace presence of Online Accounts
- Some prospecting of new Online accounts
- Assist and collaborate with other areas of Ecommerce including 2xu.com and Marketplace
Core Competencies / Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Account management or Ecommerce Purchasing
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge and Acrobat
- Basic working knowledge of Marketplace businesses including Amazon.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), work ethic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and be a motivator and positive force in the Sales department
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, results oriented, deadline driven, self-confident, extremely organized and thrive in a dynamic environment. Requires some travel for dealer meetings and trade shows.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, SIMPLE IRA plan with employer match, vacation and sick leave, employee clothing allowance.