The Client Solutions Category Specialist is a key member of a cross-functional team responsible for the successful support of the company’s footwear clients and also takes a leadership role in footwear data integrity. The Category Specialist is part of a team that provides support and develops unique solutions for clients to maximize the knowledge and benefits derived from the use of the SSI Data platforms. This role is integral in expanding client partnerships through rigorous account management and a consultative approach to client service and support. The Category Specialist is also a product geek in active footwear and is on the front-line for data quality and integrity in their assigned categories.
- Support clients with solutions and resources for information, training and support.
- Develop client program and project materials, including: timelines, project overview, training resources, custom reports and data analyses.
- Comply with SSI Data’s detailed business process, procedures, templates and guidelines while also seeking to creatively refine and improve the overall system.
- Take the lead on footwear category structure and product classification strategies.
- Custom report development utilizing SSI Data and other internal and external sources to improve and expand client’s experience and benefit of with weekly data.
- Minimal travel but may include client meetings, tradeshows and conferences.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to build and maintain client confidence and working relationships across a client organization, including the C-Suite.
- Demonstrate proficiency in footwear product knowledge. Enthusiastically embrace the high attention to detail required in the solution development and product categorization process. Possess a solid understanding and working knowledge of footwear product launch cycles, release dates and segmentation strategies.
- Show excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy.
- Demonstrate efficient project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Possess strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, self-assurance, and professionalism.
- Have superior teamwork skills and the ability to act as a true partner within the client solutions team
- Show advanced skills using Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are essential
- Minimum of B.A/B.S. Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a footwear retail or product management environment.
Compensation package commensurate with experience and proven capabilities. Competitive benefits package.