Full-Time Dealer Service and Brand Representative
Craghoppers is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate employee to add to our Dealer Service Team. As a member of the Craghoppers Dealer Service team, you will be expected to provide a wide variety of customer support to Craghoppers retailers, customers, and fellow co-workers and outside sales representatives. Here at Craghoppers, we strive to build lasting relationships with all of our customers. We are hardworking, quick thinking, and the resident experts of all things travel. Dealer Service Representatives are responsible for taking and managing orders, issuing return authorizations, supporting our independent sales reps, and providing Craghoppers Dealers the best customer service available.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Entering, Adjusting and Confirming orders in Orderpad ERP system.
- Provide answers to end users about product, fit, use, or warranty through email or phone in a prompt and professional manner.
- Proactively communicate issues that would affect prompt delivery.
- Provide lead times, ship-dates, inventory and delivery information.
- Process customer product returns/exchanges.
- Complete warranty assessment, processing and communication following Craghoppers predetermined warranty and exchange guidelines.
- Customer-oriented attitude, with a natural desire to help others.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in customer service and/or sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and a desire to proactively address issues.
- Must be able to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous customer or dealer service experience is a plus.
- Associates Degree or higher in Accounting, Business or related field.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and a natural sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and information management.
- Skilled at problem analysis and problem solving.
- Positive team member philosophy and customer service attitude.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Self-Motivated, ability to multi task.
- Experience in the retail side of the Outdoor Industry a plus.
- Health insurance provided by Craghoppers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts on all Craghoppers products.