Amer Sports is the world’s leading sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, ENVE, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities.
We are currently seeking a Regional Ecommerce Business & Operations Manager to lead B2C and B2X Ecommerce in the Americas. The role will develop and implement the commercial and operational strategy and roadmap for the Americas in line with the global brand and/or Center of Excellence (CoE) direction, and the ASA GTM strategy. This position will represent the Americas market to the global brand and/or CoE partners.
Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all business aspects for Ecommerce (and B2X).
- Provide leadership to the Ecommerce team (brand E-shops and B2X).
- Collaborate with global CoE, GTM, brands, and EBS teams to create Americas roadmap.
- Design the regional Ecom and B2X strategy.
- Manage all aspects of regional reporting for the brand portfolio.
- Oversee all operational aspects for Ecommerce including Consumer Service, Logistics, Inventory Performance, User Experience (UI/UX) Optimization, Transaction Management, RFC’s, Project Leadership & Participation, Evaluation of Emerging Trends
- Representation of regional needs to global Ecommerce Center of Excellence and brand organization.
- Deliver the annual sales, margin and EBIT identified in the strategic plan for the region.
- Drive commercial fundamentals (KBDs/KPIs, traffic, conversion, site experience, AOV, etc) and develop industry benchmark operational excellence (according to strategy).
- Create outstanding consumer experiences (brand/product/service/NPS).
- Deliver consistent brand and user experience for all Amer Sports brands on our B2C on-line platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Maximize business potential of respective Brand/Category in the region.
- Represent the Ecom and B2X channel in the market (provide practice leadership in the field of Ecom, and become the “go to” person for brands and for markets for all Ecom/B2X related topics.
- Define the Ecom requirements (toolbox, site experience, services, etc) necessary to win online, and to represent the market to the Global Brands/CoE.
This role requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Master’s Degree preferred. We are looking for a candidate with 8-10 years work experience in Ecommerce, additional experience in Digital Marketing and Project Management of benefit. Experience in sporting goods industry (athletic or outdoor market) is preferred.
Other qualifications include:
- Experience leading and developing Ecommerce teams (leadership role 3-5 years).
- Microsoft Office, SAP, Adobe Analytics, Magento & Drupal.
- Experience developing strategy and holding responsibility of revenue, margin and OPEX in Ecommerce across the America region.
- Relevant experience in AS relevant market segment (relevant market and consumer insight).
- Ecommerce & Omni-Channel knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated professional commitment, as well as integrity and trust.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Retail Math and Merchandising Metrics.
This position is located at Amer Sports Winter and Outdoor in Ogden, Utah. Amer Sports employees enjoy a casual work environment with great health and retirement benefits.