Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
people + culture
We are the team that helps our great people achieve their dreams and live a life they love. We live the law of attraction to attract great talent, ensure our compensation and benefits embody our core values, and we provide support in developing and managing our greatest assets – our people! Your People + Culture teammates are your biggest fans and most dedicated coaches.
executive talent scout – talent acquisition
Reporting to the Executive Talent Acquisition Director, the Exectuive Talent Scout is responsible for supporting various recruitment activities through sourcing, screening, identifying top candidates, end-to-end recruiting, strategy and pipeline creation to support our exponential global expansion. The successful individual will build strong relationships and elevate the world from mediocrity to greatness every day through living and breathing the law of attraction.
a day in the life of an executive talent scout
Working closely with the Executive Talent Acquisition Director and other members of the Executive Talent Acquisition team, your core responsibilities are to partner with the business and hire top talent globally.
- Uses social networking, job boards and referrals to source top talent in the industry
- Works with the business partners to understand the requirements, develop candidate generation strategies and to support them throughout hiring cycles
- Conducts in depth candidate pre-screens and interviews
- Tracks recruitment metrics that support the business
- Ensures positions are filled according to time to hire and quality standards
- When hiring in new markets, the Talent Scout will develop strategies to identify talent, candidate generation tactics and pipeline development
- Establishes and maintains networks within our industry to be an industry leader in recruitment strategies and candidate development
- Partners with leaders to identify and build facilitation/delivery capability within the business
- Stands for original intent, integrate operating principles and live our core values
the finer print
- BA or certificate in Business, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour or Education or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Executive Recruiter or Talent Scout role, in- house and/or with an external search firm
- Focus on Technology, Finance, Accounting, or overall Support Functions roles required
- A connector, relationship builder and influencer with peers and cross functional partners
- Result oriented and process driven with a great sense of humor!
- Demonstrated ability to support leaders in building capability in their people; builds pipeline
- Experience in a high growth retail organization an advantage
- Likes to sweat and is not afraid to fail