If you are interested in joining our team, we currently have an opening for:
Field Sales Specialist
Please Refer to # 17-054
At Leupold & Stevens, we work to create epic moments.
We are Leupold & Stevens.
We’re 700+ Americans making innovative, battle-proven optics for the world’s most demanding hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals.
We design, build, and test our products with a single-minded focus: to make sure they’ll perform forever.
We’re confident, bold, tenacious, resilient, self-reliant and real.
If you share these same characteristics then come join us!
As a member of our US Commercial Sales Team, you will work collaboratively with a group of passionate professionals to service our commercial customers and dealers. Day-in and day-out, you will engage with key accounts to growth market share of our authentically American brand.
As the Leupold & Stevens Field Sales Specialist, you’ll coordinate sales activities with outside sales representatives to ensure successful sales cycle execution with distributors, buying groups and independent dealers. You’ll communicate on a daily basis with stakeholders inside and outside of Leupold & Stevens to grow our brand dominance by providing exceptional sales service. You’ll be asked to analyze sales data and offer suggestions to maximize sell-through and increase profitability while achieving sales targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work is performed in an office environment and may include exposure to the manufacturing processes. Requires extensive travel and trade show activities, which may require stooping, bending, reaching with the hands and arms and standing for periods of time. Employee would occasionally be required to lift and/or carry objects up to 20 pounds or lift and/or carry objects exceeding 35 pounds with assistance and subject to company health and safety guidelines.
For details on positions and to apply, go to
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience and training without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to [email protected] or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.