We're looking for hard-working, team players to join a fast-paced company full of growth opportunities, with a interest in helping to shape the future of Texon International.
You should be a highly motivated Global Account Manager based in North East USA to work alongside our US Key Account Managers.
You would be:
- Responsible for the management and development of Texon sales strategy in the defined territory/account structure.
- Expected to work closely with counterparts in Asia and Europe in a cross-functional team for the delivery of the agreed brand strategy with multiple customer contact points in the brand headquarters, liaison offices and factories where Texon materials are used.
- Expected to provide direct input into the development and delivery of key projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of the highest level of customer support.
- Required to prepare market and customer reports monthly and as required.
- Constantly monitoring competitive activity and report on this monthly and as required.
- Required to develop brand strategy proposals, gain approval through the appropriate internal matrix, present to brand senior management and negotiate supply agreements to specify Texon materials.
- Expected to report on variances against agreed budget plan and provide direct input to budget setting for the defined territory/account structure.
You will be required to travel extensively; including international travel. You will also attend brand fairs and various global shoe/leather exhibitions as required.
You will be expected to deliver results through the efforts of people who do not report directly to you through effective communication and leadership skills.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science or technology related field from an accredited college.
- 7 years’ minimum of experience as Account Manager with blue chip customer base at Head Office level.
- A background in the footwear/apparel industry preferred with knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and specification sales.
- An understanding of the process of material selection, fit for purpose, engineered for cost, shoe construction.
- Proven capability in delivering and exceeding sales goals.
- Financially literate and commercially astute with good presentation skills.
- Competent with spreadsheet, presentation and CRM software.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple countries/cultures.
- Fluency in English language and communications skills.
- Relationship builder at all levels of an organisation.
- Comfortable operating within and between different business cultures.
- Well organized, good negotiator & willing to travel.
- Based in North East USA.