Our rapidly growing Water Sports division is now accepting applications for a Sales Manager position. It is a full time employee position with a salary and commission.
The ideal candidate will have existing relationships with big box stores, clubs, regional sporting goods chains and local retailers. Snorkeling, and/or scuba diving experience is preferred.
- Conduct sales calls nationwide to maintain relationships with clients who currently sell the HEAD Water Sports products through strong marketing and sales support.
- Create and implement strategic sales & marketing plan to drive revenue for HEAD portfolio of products and expanding sales channels
- Provide product knowledge to clients through product and technology training
- Use personal discretion to manage a travel budget that is used to increase the HEAD brand market share and increase overall sales. Including travel to trade shows.
- Demonstrated at least 2-5 years professional field sales experience
- Must have a proven ability to manage a budget and accurately track expenses
- Must hold a valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Extensive travel required to include overnight, weekend and evening hours
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with an emphasis on interpersonal communication and public speaking skills
- Able to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strategic planning and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated to work independently and remotely, self-starter
- Previous sales experience in sporting goods industry
- Able to establish effective partnerships with each member of the internal team, as well as with external partners and clients
- Knowledge of computer SAP software a plus