NY, New York
Vendor - Director/GM/VP
HI-TEC APPAREL --- DIRECTOR OF SALES
- HI-TEC Apparel is inclusive of a full collection of both men's and women's apparel
- The Territory includes U.S. and Canada, and will service multiple channels, inclusive of outdoor stores, farm and fleet stores, sporting goods stores, and specialty stores.
- Pay structure will encompass a base salary with incentives based around sales and GM% performance.
- Must possess leadership skills and is a strategic thinker with the ability to launch a new concept
- Must be willing to roll-up sleeves to join a small team with a 'start-up' mentality
- Ability to work collaboratively with the merchandising, planning, and design teams
- Ability to work independently and manage a travel budget
- Ability to work solo and also lead a team of sales executives or sales representatives
- Have a firm understanding of retail planning and gross margin management
- 10-15 years of sales professional experience.
- Bachelors degree from a 4 year college or university
- Self-starter with enthusiasm, energy, and strong sales skills
- Ability to work in a small team environment leading to a larger team unit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of product and retail cycles.
- Travel required - to visit key accounts periodically and trade shows