Berne Apparel, a 103 year old branded, rugged workwear manufacture, is seeking an independent sales manager or sales agency with a strong, proven sales record in apparel, account management and business development.
- The Berne Apparel line includes workwear for men, ladies and youth, flame resistant (FR) and hi-visibility, hunting, and patented concealed carry products.
- Geographic Territory includes 4 states – UT, CO, NM, AZ
- Commission based sales opportunity. Competitive rate.
- Business management and development in retail and industrial market segments working directly with existing Berne customers to build sales, brand equity and market share.
- Develop new partnerships in retail and industrial market segments.
- Represent the full line of Berne Apparel products to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide account management and business development expertise in all product categories and meet or exceed annual growth plans.
- Provide continuous account support and align objectives and strategies to meet stated goals and objectives.
- Minimum 5 years experience in apparel, workwear or footwear sales, account management and a proven performance record are required.
- Prior experience in apparel or workwear sales managing key account relationships in Mass Retailers, Sporting Goods, Farm & Ranch and Industrial markets is required.
- Complementary lines but not competiting lines.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university;or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills, ability delivery persuasive presentations, as well as the ability to create strong, lasting relationships.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, growing business enviroment.
- Self-starter, with strong energy, enthusiasm, and sales orientation.
- Use sales tools such as SalesForce and other proprietary sales tools to understand account base and prioritize activities.