International Sales Manager at Buck Knives
Apply online: https://www.buckknives.com/about/careers/
As a key member of the management team, will drive and increase the presence of the Company’s products globally through innovative sales methods; as well as plan, direct and coordinate the Sales activities for all accounts outside the U.S. and Canada, for Buck Knives and Remington Cutlery. Overall responsibility to direct the sales strategies, policies, objectives, and initiatives based on the Company’s short and long term goals and to retain and increase profitable sales for Buck Knives and subsidiary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement an annual and long range sales plan in support of Company’s strategy and objectives that ensures the Company’s continued presence and growth for the global marketplace.
- Penetrate new markets and sales channels, and effectively develop strategies in support of the strategic goals for growth, market share and profitable sales.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the industry and markets to identify strengths, weaknesses and trends to implement strategies, policies and systems to leverage our product in the marketplace.
- Manage key customer relationships; maintain and build relationships with existing and new customers, identify customer needs and provide appropriate product recommendations for profitable sales.
- Review, coordinate and motivate the activities and efforts of Distributors and Dealers throughout all territories. Utilize various strategic distribution models in accordance to country, region, demographics and market structure.
- Work closely with VP of Sales and Director of Brand Management to develop cost-effective strategies to promote the brand and specific products in key markets. Assist in creating materials, collateral and media support to promote sales plan.
- Ensure all partners in trade have appropriate materials and training about Buck Knives products, company history and the Value Proposition.