The Sales Manager will manage existing customers and develop new customers. The role includes travel, management of key accounts, expansion of existing accounts, pre-booking, forecasting, market feedback, and establish new accounts.
Ability to review and analyze sales data.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience in sports and /or active apparel.
- Unrestricted ability to travel as required.
- Experience in analyzing sales reports and recognizing potential opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Efficient in excel and outlook
- Must have solid time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent follow through.
- No relocation package
Base salary plus commission