A look at your day-to-day
The Manager of Loyalty is responsible for driving the creation, nurturing, and ultimately the lifetime value of YETI Nation. A critical role within Marketing, the Loyalty Manager will be responsible for building strategies that leverage customer data to build long-term, relevant relationships with YETI consumers.
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will define and manage the overall program, and measure performance against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Build upon YETI’s existing customer relationships and loyalty strategies to bring loyalty program and specific initiatives to life across all channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Creative, IT, CX, Retail, and Brand to develop strategies and campaigns that increase customer satisfaction, repeat purchase, referral, and lifetime value.
- Partner with IT to develop and implement technology infrastructure to support loyalty (including CRM enhancements and DMP)
- Be the steward of the customer journey. Understand it in detail and identify key opportunities for additional testing and optimization across all channels.
- Strategize and execute YETI’s referral marketing program to drive increased advocacy and customer acquisition.
- Ownership of retention and loyalty KPIs —improvements in retention, LTV, advocacy, and more.
- Lead ideation and concepting for program development and optimization, including process optimization.
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting and share out cross functionally as appropriate.
- Oversee customer retention forecasts and ensure we are meeting forecast objectives/goals
- Lead digital creative development process for overall program
- Cross-functional alignments and partnership to ensure cohesive programs. Cross-functional partners include (but are not limited to) social, mobile, site, email, production, inventory, brand marketing, finance and customer service teams.
- Manage Email Specialist and facilitate their career growth
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to clearly articulate and execute strategic vision
- 3-6 years in customer marketing and/or loyalty marketing
- CRM Experience
- Experience managing a customer loyalty program
- Comfort with delegation, along with the savvy to know when to get more deeply involved
- Strong management and employee development skills
- Strong cross-functional leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and drive consensus
- Ability to recognize a need for or gap in a process and propose and implement an appropriate resolution
- Strong technical proficiency with experience in eCommerce, Email and data platforms
- Strong brand understanding and delivering a premium B2C consumer experience that combines content and eCommerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with and present to senior leadership as required
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
Click here to apply - http://grnh.se/gntfdb1