If you are interested in joining our team, we currently have an opening for:
Manager, Military Sales
Please Refer to # 17-049
At Leupold & Stevens, we work to create epic moments.
We are Leupold & Stevens.
We’re 700+ Americans making innovative, battle-proven optics for the world’s most demanding hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals.
We design, build, and test our products with a single-minded focus: to make sure they’ll perform forever.
We’re confident, bold, tenacious, resilient, self-reliant and real.
If you share these same characteristics then come join us!
As a member of our Sales team, you will work collaboratively with a group of passionate professionals to develop our business relationships, sell our products, and provide exceptional service to our customers. Day-in and day-out, you will have the opportunity to develop and support our authentically American brand vision.
As the Leupold & Stevens Manager of Military Sales, you will participate in the development, and manage the execution, of the Company’s strategy and business plans for government/military accounts. You will lead the development of business relationships, identification of sales opportunities, and management of customer relationships for all domestic government/military channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work is performed in an office environment. May include exposure to manufacturing processes and outdoor training environments. Requires significant travel.
For details on positions and to apply, go to
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience and training without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.