Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the strategic and tactical components of global line planning including managing and executing seasonal line(s) to drive revenue, profitability, productivity, margin targets and channel segmentation
- Work with management to develop long term product direction and sales strategies for the company.
- Manage the development cycle for new products, from conceptualization to product launch. Carry out research to determine customer needs and expectations in order to develop new products.
- Works collaboratively with management and team, and is comfortable in both tandem and handoff phases of the product cycle.
- Manages retail packaging process timeline inclusive of creative iteration, internal/external approvals, and quality control.
- Day-to-day contact for all licensee relationships
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitors to make sure products stay competitive.
- Provide leadership with information for promoting products, and assist with the development of the positioning and go to market strategy.
- Owns the process and calendar management
- Co-development of seasonal product briefs
- Product and Sales Data Management
- Sku set-up and product flow timelines
- Responsible for sample management and pre-line coordination
- The position will operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment and requires a professional candidate that can adapt with the needs and goals of the team. To be successful, the candidate will be a flexible self-starter who is energetic, highly motivated, and can work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills
- Focus on problem solving
- Must be able to work well with a team
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Strong competency Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in business, marketing and communications
- 5+ years experience in product line management, product marketing, or development in a CPG company; preferably in fitness or sports equipment
- Strong written and oral communication, including large group and retail presentations
- Solid planning and time management skills delivery to deadlines
As an integral member of the fitness industry, we expect our employees to share our passion for fitness and living healthy healthier.
To foster our environment, we provide:
- A comprehensive and cost-effective health & welfare package that includes massages and is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families
- Time-off benefits to promote a healthy lifestyle
- A competitive compensation and rewards program
- Onsite employee gym, yoga, meditation and fitness classes
- Onsite organic, gourmet café