General Position Summary
This position is responsible for delivering company’s educational message in the field, manages product content within social networking sites and blogs, manages grassroots marketing programs, supports sales development and overall brand awareness. This position is also required to be able to attend Trade Shows and/or Events, work with and support a network of sales representatives, distributors, marketing and Advisory Board comprised of high-profile athletes, coaches, and health-care professionals.
Essential Job Functions
- Studies and researches brand products line, and becomes an expert on competitive products including differentiating points, key features and benefits
- Manages initial and ongoing product training for sales teams and retail locations
- Working knowledge of creating social channel posts, social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat,Instagram) and BLOG management.
- Solicits, coordinates and meets with key opinion leaders (i.e. athletic trainers, coaches, physical therapists, doctors, professional athletes) to promote the educational platform of the brand, advise on differentiating qualities of our products, and generate sales leads for the representatives.
- Proactively reaches out to professional teams, athletes and medical professionals
- Travels with sales and promotional representatives to provide technical information and presentations on the ZAMST product line.
- Attends and participate in ongoing tradeshows, special events, and sales meetings.
- Manages weekly reporting and analysis of door performance and program executions. Must have strong knowledge of Excel and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Manages and update product training materials, competitive product analysis and provide to affected group technical information as necessary.
- Coordinates with media relations activities such as product reviews, interviews, features in various publications, etc.
- New product launch preparation, such as launch schedules, product training materials, organizing initial promotional samples, initial forecast, pricing point, and any other promotional tools as necessary.
- Organizes product evaluations of new ZAMST products prototypes.
- Communicates with sales and marketing team to update any specification change
- Researches and manages any opportunity for scientific research of ZAMST product line.
- Provides market feedback and demand for new product concept and improvement.
- Responsible for answering customers’ questions about products.
- Stays involved and works closely with customers through retailers, or social interaction through company sites
- Keeps up with ongoing needs in other departments for future sales.
- Visits and supports existing customers
- Demonstrates products if necessary
- Follows up with current customers and servicing their needs
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.