needs a Regional Sales Manager
to join our team and lead/support the front line in one of the most dynamic industries in the world: sports.
A Regional Sales Manager
is responsible for optimizing sales, gross margin, and maximizing market share in the assigned territory. The primary duties include recruiting new Sales Pros; coaching and training Sales Pros on product knowledge, professional sales techniques, and developing new customers. Additional responsibilities include budgeting, planning, forecasting and participation at sales meetings and regional trade shows.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Sales Management & Training: Coach/train Sales Pros on product knowledge, company culture and procedures; motivate Sales Pros to exceed goals and develop professional sales habits; resolve problems on a timely basis; and ensure Sales Pros adhere to company policy.
- Business Development:Travel in the field with Sales Pros to help develop new accounts and increase sales in current accounts - expected to be ten (10) or more business days a month as well as time participating in regional Coaches Clinics/Shows and AD Conferences.
- Recruiting:Develop a pipeline of future Sales Pros; interview and recruit the best talent to join the BSN SPORTS team.
- Sales:Ensure sales pros in assigned territory meet or exceed sales and margin goals.
- Territory & Company Development:Evaluate account performance reviews to budget and forecast sales of products. Assist EVP and Marketing Director in planning and presentations for Sales Meetings and participate in purchasing meetings or training as needed.
- Results oriented
- Motivational leader and team builder
- Client Focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Building trust
- Gaining commitment
- Servant leadership
- Strong coaching capabilities
- High integrity/Strong moral character
- Effective planning and organizing
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
Performance Targets & Priorities:
Performance as Regional Sales Manager will be measured by success in the following areas
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- 2+ years prior sales management experience
- 3+ years prior B2B sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Recruiting experience
- Experience training new employees
Our Regional Managers enjoy:
- Meeting territory sales and margin goals as specified periodically; and
- Development, retention and recruiting of Sales Professionals; and
- Contribution to further development of the company through participation in meetings or projects.
• Salary plus bonus opportunity
• Flexible schedule
• Discounts on personal apparel and equipment
• Sales management training program
• Company iPad for business and personal use
• Annual Recognition Event
• 401(k) plan with company matching
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
prides itself in its value system of heart, integrity, teamwork, and resourcefulness.
- HEART: We will reach deeper and push further for every coach, every athletic director, every athlete, and every parent we encounter.
- INTEGRITY: In an atmosphere of honesty and transparency, we come through on the promises we make to one another as well as those we make to our customers.
- TEAMWORK: All of us – everyone who works for BSN SPORTS in any capacity – works closely together to help one another take full advantage of all opportunities.
- RESOURCEFULNESS: We will provide our customers with the best and most Game Changing Solutions at all times, no matter what it takes.