Proactively develop and implement a regional sales strategy with a focus on increasing Amer Sports brands’ sales, distribution and in-store presentation.
- Achieve regional sales plan across the Amer Sports portfolio through the day-to-day management & professional development of sales representatives.
- Develops a highly skilled sales rep team through expert coaching on Amer Sports sales programs, territory management, account planning, call planning, selling process execution and tool utilization
- Works in collaboration with other regional sales managers and internal sales support team to develop sales programs, reporting metrics, territory business plans, forecasting needs and best practices across the region and portfolio to become best in class with both our retailers and reps
- Works in collaboration with marketing team to support the implementation of brand strategy and in-store excellence within the region to maximize in store presence and guarantee sell thru
- Communicates with commercial and brand teams on product needs that are relevant for growth within the region
- Wins through the team, not personal salesmanship. Carefully coordinates own participation in selling processes with sales reps at high impact points, but does not take over the sales process
- Identifies opportunities to drive cross portfolio and category growth
- Sets clear, actionable targets for each rep to maximize performance. Monitors and coaches sales reps to progress. Speaks candidly to reps about developmental needs
- Fosters a competitive, hungry sales culture while enforcing the highest ethical standards and customer care
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- An affinity for, or experience participating in outdoor activities, including ski and/or cycling
- Ability to navigate a matrix organization
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to exercise clear and sound judgment in all matters
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Power point, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Profound knowledge and understanding of sales processes, mechanisms and tools
- Excellent organization skills, analytical ability, planning, monitoring and coaching skills
- High ability to lead, influence, negotiate and sell
- Articulate and effective presentation skills
Education and Experience:Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, 5-8 years of experience in sales to retailers, 3-5 years of experience managing a team of sales representatives.
To apply please go to: http://mypjobs.com/j/s.cfm/2VM