About Elite Sportswear:
ELITE SPORTSWEAR L.P. Our GK brand is the top choice of champions and we're proud to be the world leader in gymnastic apparel manufacturing! With a solid 35 year history, we are committed to creating high quality garments in the USA. If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity with a growing company that's committed to teamwork and quality, you've come to the right place.
GK Elite is currently seeking for a full-time Sales Operation Analyst to work from our Reading, PA site. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for administrating and executing Sales Operations to support functions essential to sales force productivity within all segments of the current business; swim, gymnastics and cheer. Furthermore, the individual will be required to support and work with management and users across the group. The Sales Operations Analyst supports the overall sales and operations through sales administration, product support, sales training, customer communication and analysis.
- Uses tools to assist with planning, reporting and processing sales planning/goals setting.
- E-commerce support to upload current inventory for multiple online customers, update and maintain the B2B customer ordering system and other daily, weekly and monthly customer needs to support web and brick & mortar business.
- Provides accurate and efficient distribution of product information, programs, pricing, and sales data.
- Contributes to the implementation of sales processes and initiatives.
- Reviews/creates performance and sales score cards with Sales Management.
- Provides support in areas of training, customer requests, uploading inventory to e-commerce customers, etc.
- knowledge, industry knowledge, etc.
- Supports sales team at key account customers with market & sales analytics.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure effective sales/revenues plans.
- Provides reports to assist with the development of effective pricing strategies.
- Administers data to support sales promotions, customer and sales team incentive plans.
- Partners with Finance, Sales, Engineering and Supply Chain to ensure SMUs can be made timely and at acceptable margins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience in finance/accounting or operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data analytics. (Excel and/or Access, AX 12 / BI a plus)
- Experience with Monthly, Quarterly, and full Year reporting by business lane, sales region and customer.
- Able to Partner with teams across multiple locations.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to some key customer meetings.
- E-commerce background in sales, marketing, and purchasing is preferred.
Competitive benefits package available for FT employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401K retirement plan.