Specializing in the sporting goods industry since 1989, ENI-JR286 is a leader in the manufacturing/distribution of branded and licensed sports accessories. ENI-JR286 is a successful entrepreneurial business with the vision to become the premier accessories company in the industry. Headquartered in Torrance, California, USA with entities in Canada, China and Europe, we are well positioned to effectively and efficiently service our global customer base.
We believe that attitude is everything and encourage a safe and open environment where all employees understand their roles, receive honest feedback, contribute ideas, ask questions, learn, grow, and are recognized for their contributions. Working as a team, we take great pride in being ENI-JR286.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Sports Marketing Project Manager (SMPM) is responsible for managing and executing projects for ENI-JR286 from concept to delivery during the product development process that evolve from ENI-JR286’s partnership with the Nike Sports Marketing teams. The SMPM will work as part of a cross-functional team to ensure on-time delivery and execution of all Sports Marketing related projects/products around seasonal sport moments and key sports moments.
• Act as primary liaison between ENI-JR286 and the Nike Sports Marketing team as it relates to all promo and sports marketing projects.
• Responsible for the creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to implement Project Management discipline at ENI-JR286 in partnership with Nike Sports Marketing team.
• Ensure that projects are executed according to accepted Standard Operating Procedures and product standards and requirements.
• Facilitate Bi-weekly status calls with appropriate Nike and ENI-JR268 team members to ensure that the updated status of projects is clearly communicated and responsible parties are accountable for action items.
• Deliver assigned projects within the agreed upon time, budget, & defined specifications; ensure all projects are tracked weekly utilizing all Sports Marketing project tools.
• Manage and coordinate the different development phases done internally and/or with our partners.
• Ensure that the proper process is followed in accordance with ENI-JR286 guidelines, calendar and deliverables.
• Lead the implementation of projects enabling successful completion of project milestones.
• Manage projects on a day-to-day basis including the development of a project roadmap, project management tools and templates etc. as well as reporting and communication of project progress and results.
• Set-up detailed project planning and milestone tracking relating to key deliverables & project gates.
• Manage cross-functional project teams and coordinate the activities and other functions involved in the projects.
• Drive the development and continuous improvement of processes and systems to ensure product requirements and objectives are met and to improve performance.
• Work cross functionally as a member of a team with Design, Development, Sales, Planning, Sourcing, Operations, and Customer Service on all issues related to Sports Marketing products.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or technical degree with major focus in accessories/equipment, textile or manufacturing.
• 5+ years of progressive experience in the apparel, accessories or footwear industry.
• 3+ years of project management experience.
• PMI Project Management Certification preferred.
• Ability to manage and complete multiple projects under a deadline.
• Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to management.
• Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
• Ability to mentor, manager and motivate others – direct reports and indirect reports - as necessary.
• Strong MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project - skills and ability to work with Product Data Management Systems.
• Domestic and international travel as required.
• Experience with delivery of high-volume, consumer products.
• Experience with complete product life-cycle development and launching a product.
• Experience delivering multiple projects, on different timelines, in parallel.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and strong interpersonal/communication skills.
• Results and deadline driven: must be willing to do whatever it takes and spend whatever time it takes to meet deadlines.
• Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task, handling various projects at once while being extremely productive and timely.
• Consummate team player.
• Management responsibility: APLMs, interns