Reporting to Sr. Director of Supply Chain Transformation the Supply Chain business analyst will be responsible for Develop, Integrate and implement a supply chain analytical and functional approach on business initiatives related to product customization. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, convert high-level information into details, translate low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish end user requests from the underlying true needs.
>> ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute customization process/project plans: Strategy, Sales, Product-Design, Development, Planning, IT, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Regional DC Teams, Finance and delivery of the products
• Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
• Work with business stakeholders and process owners to identify most efficient path to project resolution. Manage and mitigate project risks that could impact on time and on budget delivery
• Development, maintenance and facilitate Project Charter and Project Management plan
• Demonstrable capability to negotiate requirements and decisions effectively across a diverse range of teams and to lead through influence, negotiation and availability of resources and cooperation on programs
• Elicit and define company and market business requirements for customization including: documentation, end user training, executives sign-off, and communications
• Address issues with root cause, corrective action and implement long term solutions
• Deploy Lean methodology to simplify and improve operation: evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of warehouse layouts, processes, procedures, and daily workflow.
• Support, develop, and manage procedures, work instructions, flows, business documentation, and corrective action plans as part of customization business foundation and continuous improvement model
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Business Analyst
OPS Transformation Rev00 – Job description 2 | P a g e
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate well with all levels of the organization – English
• ECBA, CCBA, CBPA, CBTL or equivalent business analyst certification
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in supply chain, procurement, warehousing and inventory planning
• 3+ years of experience creating, iterating, and improving end-to-end global supply chain.
• Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
>> DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Proven ability to drive cohesion and collaboration among many different people & functions.
• Confidence, presence, and credibility to command the respect of colleagues and senior stakeholders, especially within Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Services, Logistics, and Finance.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Lean Experience, Kaizens, Workouts, Process mapping, improved productivity
• Understanding Team value and has ability to successfully motivate and maintain employee involvement while driving change
• Proven organizational skills, with ability to manage competing priorities
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Adaptable / Flexible - being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
>> POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 06:00pm p.m. However, the position requires overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time